Programme Manager - HSBC Operations, Services and Technology
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Programme Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Work in a global business and technology transformation programme.
- Lead and deliver the portfolio of the Core Trade Product Management for the Trade Transformation programme.
- Have an understanding and experience of the global trade and receivable finance business and technology, especially relating to functional, integration or migration
- Lead and manage the portfolio of product management and interface with a number of different functional teams, across multiple geographical locations, demonstrate effective leadership for programme delivery.
- Have the full responsibility for all aspects of the reporting the Workstream status, financial monitoring and reporting of the portfolio
- Work closely with the overall Trade Transformation Programme Manager various IT teams and echannels team.
- Manage the delivery teams both directly and functionally assigned.
- Manage vendor engagements responsible for the channel and channel integration delivery
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Experience working within multiple financial institutions, and across several domains demonstrating the ability to understand and deliver value to the domain through technology application.
- Has development solutions using various technologies and can explain how they achieved this and the technologies used.
- Understand and ability to apply Project Management discipline and portfolio management.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Solid experience in IT and good understanding of technology and IT application
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed technical understanding of several technologies
- Experience presenting to senior stakeholder in both business and technology
- Ability to read and understand a coded system
- Experience working on agile projects and understand the application of agile
- Strong understanding in DevOps and ability to utilize to in the agile process.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.