- Be a team member of Project Management & Services
- Manage large scale system implementation or consultation project
- Liaise with business units and system vendors
- Act as a facilitator on system development and quality assurance
- Supervise major project activities and roll out plans
- Assist in formulating strategies for generating IT solution
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information System, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred;
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in system implementation or IT project management or consultation project;
- Process knowledge in implementing IT solutions on compliance related / mobile / digital transformation projects is preferred;
- Work experience in consultation field or banking industry is preferred;
- Sound project management, interpersonal analytical, presentation and report writing skills;
- Good team player and able to work under pressure and tight schedules;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.