- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- SOCIETE GENERALE HK
- 18 Mar 19
Société Générale Group is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Société Générale is serving 31 million customers in 67 countries on a worldwide basis. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth. Our objective: to be the leading relationship-focused bank, a reference in its markets, close to its clients and chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
The Asia Business Unit division encompasses activities conducted in the Asia-Pacific region, where Société Générale has a presence of 2,500 employees in 12 different countries, with regional headquarters in Hong Kong. its business is focused on Corporate & Investment Banking: Global Markets, Global Financing, and Global Transaction Banking.
The role will give broad exposure to the candidate to a wide range of HR topics and stakeholders across the region.
Part of a transversal and regional team, you will be in charge of:
- Provide support on various strategic initiatives part of the HR roadmap incl. coordination of delivery, communication and change management approach, presentations/communication materials and follow-up mechanisms.
- Foster a project management culture across the region by coordinating sharing of best practices (tips & tricks, sharing sessions, etc) across the teams and proposing new ideas.
- Accompany and provide guidance to Junior team members.
Projects Portfolio Management
- Prepare for the monthly review of the projects portfolio by coordinating monthly updates with the various project leaders and producing the key indicators dashboard.
- Prepare the HR Snapshot to relay to ASIA Business Partners and HR peers main project achievements of the past quarter.
- Work closely with the Sourcing Team and other key stakeholders (Legal, Operational Risk Manager, etc) in order to further enhance the vendor management framework and practices across the region.
- Provide close support and advisory to HR across ASIA on operational topics (repository, contract renewals, vendor transition, etc).
- Continue raise awareness of HR stakeholders on vendor management related topics by facilitating quarterly vendor calls and information/communication flow.
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate with a diverse range of stakeholders in a matrix-environment
- Autonomy, drive and creativity
- Cooperation and team spirit
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and appetite for digital and innovative tools
- Fluent English
- Cantonese is a plus
- Associate level - 5-8 years of professional experience
- Management experience is a plus
- University Degree or above
- Preference for generalist profile with HR background