Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Job Description & Requirements
- Engage the Compliance/Legal team to identify the parameters of programmatic solutions to new/existing regulatory requirements
- Work closely with operational teams to understand the existing processes, identifying opportunities for efficiencies & ensuring technological solutions are being implemented that promote scalability
- Identify & escalate fixes that will resolve local & global client/staff frustrations
- Create & run SQL queries to investigate & analyse problem areas & their impact
- Research, gather requirements & draft business cases for new features, technologies & business opportunities
- Challenge & verify the necessity of business requirements, prioritizing business critical deliveries over ‘nice to have’ requests
- Create business & functional requirement specifications outlining implementable solutions that will address business needs while keeping the client experience at front of mind
- Work with developers to ensure requirements are clearly understood & the technical solutions are aligned
- Track & monitor project deliveries across multiple disciplines, escalating blocks
- Test deliveries are in line with business requirements & offer a positive user experience
- Engage staff to ensure delivered solutions are properly integrated into the daily account opening processes
Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce, Business Administration, Finance or similar;
- 4+ years in Brokerage and/or Financial Service preferred;
- Holder of professional certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma will be an advantage;
- A proven track record of being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects;
- Able to work independently and work under pressure;
- Willingness to "roll up sleeves"; tireless work ethic.