A prestigious consulting firm is growing their Cloud Services team and is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join them and work with enterprise clients across various industries.
- Responsible for Application Migration, Cloud Strategy, Application Modernization projects
- Support MNC clients in making informed decisions on Cloud strategy and choices
- Work with major Cloud vendors (eg. Amazon, Alibaba, Tencent, Microsoft Azure, Dell…) and other technology vendors.
- Manage own work against the project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Diagnose a problem, conduct analysis, and develop solutions for client problems
- Gather and interpret financial information to help strengthen proposed recommendations
- Articulate thoughts and ideas in a clear and composed manner to instill confidence in team and clients
- Effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Develop and share reusable assets that can be readily applied to new projects
- Bachelor degree or above
- 5+ years of IT Project Management and/or Business Analyst experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Preferred – achieved certification of one of the major Cloud Providers' official certifications (eg. AWS, Ali Cloud, Azure, GCP)
- Good consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive and committed
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin/Putonghua
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.