100x is the result of the phenomenal success of BitMEX, the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
As the world's most advanced peer-to-peer crypto-products trading platform and API, BitMEX gives knowledge, confidence, and precision to hundreds of thousands of traders, transacting billions of USD per day.
Join us, as we build a thriving cryptocurrency ecosystem of 100x Group companies, through strategic investments in emerging cryptocurrency technology, and create the future of digital financial services.
The BitMEX Engineering department sits at the core of the business and handles all brokerage and trading aspects of the platform. The team is responsible for Web UI, Mobile UI, Trading API, order management, risk checking, position keeping, PNL calculations, pricing (derivatives), risk management, market data distribution, order matching, and settlement.
- Plan and coordinate deliveries of multiple projects across the Engineering Organisation, working closely with key stakeholders in Engineering, Product, Financial Products, Client and Business Development teams to plan and deliver to agreed timeline and budget.
- Work with team leads in Engineering to:
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily standups retrospectives, and other agile development best practices
- Backlog pruning and prioritisation of stories vs. business objectives
- Collaborate with Product teams and other Project managers to ensure consistency and best practices of project management standards across the group
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of large scale global program management experience in financial services
- Experience driving organizational OKRs, managing geo-located teams/stakeholders and high visibility large scale global initiatives
- Experience working with teams across multiple time zones
- Adept at conflict management, strong mediation skills, adaptable, proactive and empathetic
- Technical background (Engineering / Development / Quality Assurance)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Crypto experience would be an advantage