Looking for your next big project to work on? Join us - a top tier multinational retail company, great exposure towards advance technology, hands on vendor management skill, multiple projects, stakeholder management across different business lines and countries.
- Provide project planning and management of implementation
- Facilitate project kick-off meeting to explain the implementation process, the project timeframe and the relevant standard practices and procedures
- Contribute to define the application roadmap
- Implement functional evolutions of the applications and identify training needs
- Lead the requirements gathering/definition sessions to clarify functionality requirements and ensure that any solution can be supported
- Manage the gap analysis process to ensure the identification of any functionality gaps and advise respective solutions
- Manage and oversee various phases of the project such as requirements review, design, development, delivery, testing, change requests and release.
- Ensure milestones are well defined and monitored.
- Facilitate the development of a test plan, user testing of system functionality, enhancements, custom interfaces, reporting tools and conversion programs.
- Manage relationship with various parties, internal and external teams
- Manage and evaluate vendors
- Bachelor's degree in information Technology or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in project manager on IT projects in the finance workflows/transformation/digitalization/automation projects
- Good knowledge of Finance (budgeting, general ledgers etc) and experience working with Finance users
- Experience in developing and enhancing internal processes, demonstrate the ability to prioritize, and work well with teams.
- Some experience building dashboards
- Exposure towards automating processes is a plus