Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 48 branches, 42 SupremeGold Centres, and 3 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. Overseas, BEA has established a presence in Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Worldwide, including Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, BEA operates around 130 outlets and employs approximately 8,000 people. We invite you to become part of our team and to pursue a bright and exciting future.
Project Manager - Operations Divsion Project Office (Job ID: 4265)
- Ensure operation and/or project implementation cost is within the approved budget
- Participate in task training from project management
- Co-ordinate with various user departments and stakeholders to define business requirements and work with the IT Department and vendors for migration project
- Provide support services on existing subject matter expert, participate and assist users migration, system migration if any
- Design and develop migration plans
- Lead and work with line team to carry out migration/training and implementation tasks according to schedule and within budget in nearshoring center
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work
- Degree Holder, preferably major in Banking, Economics or Finance;
- Required to have over 5-10 years’ experience in the banking sector covering the following:
- At least 5 years work in treasury products and operational functions, including settlement, corporate actions and trade support ;
- Sound knowledge in migration implementation as well as its operation process and able to lead a team to ensure excellent services are provided;
- Good understanding of Bank and Regulatory’s policies, procedures, practices and rules;
- Strong technical knowledge of the Bank’s products services and systems;
- A team leader with good communication skills and risk awareness;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=4265&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.