About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) (Stock Code 1776.HK) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Manage full project life cycle from scoping to project closure.
- Manage user requirements and regulatory related requirements.
- Develop and maintain project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage activities among internal teams, users and vendors.
- Track project tasks and deliverables.
- Monitor Issues, risks and develop mitigation measures and solutions.
- Ensure quality deliverables within agreed scope, cost and schedule.
- Control change and variations through formal change control process.
- Establish and review project standards, workflow and related documentations.
- Work with junior to senior level stakeholders.
- Manage change process and mitigate project risk.
- Assist in project financial budgeting.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
- 10+ years experiences in financial institutions on IT project management, requirement analysis, project implementation, and continuous maintenance/support.
- Must have strong domain knowledge of various business areas (Investment Banking, FICC, Asset Management, Institutional Trading, DCM, Alternate Investments, Structured Products, etc.)
- Proven experience in vendor management and track record in handling multiple projects.
- Experience in managing large scale cross-department projects is highly required.
- Responsible, patient, organized and capable of working under pressure.
- Proactive, teamwork, self-motivated and able to achieve aggressive project targets.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Immediately available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.