Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an experienced regulatory reporting project expert to join our Hong Kong office.
To fulfill the requirement of these regulations, our client is required to provide large volume of loan and credit data for various business products and client type across their APAC entities.
- To complete the pre-study of the project - identifying scope, key stakeholders, project milestones, roadmap, etc.
- Perform data sourcing gap analysis, identify and propose solutios, translate to operation and IT team for development
- Prepare functional specification for IT development
- Define the finance testing strategy, perform validation in UAT, and coordinate all other finance teams' validations
- Provide PMO function, manage the coordination at regional level across APAC, act as the representative for APAC teams in group level meetings
- Drive and manage all stages in project life cycle, from project initialization to project closure
- Provide project status updates on a regular basis to different stakeholders and senior management team, including reporting to Central Head office team.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other relevant disciplines
- Financial Regulatory reporting experience is necessary; hands-on experience in data sourcing and regulatory reporting
- Well-versed knowledge in corporate loan products, credit
- Accounting knowledge is a plus
- Minimum 5-7 years of work experience as Business Analyst and/or Project Manager experience
- Autonomous, can work independently with limited guidance with analytical and control mindset; able to work under high pressure and tight deadline
- Strong communications in English, good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.