Our client is a reputable insurance group and they are now looking for multiple Project Managers / Business Analysts (up to Senior Manager grade, renewable contract with possibility to turn perm) for their upcoming agile-scaled global and regional projects.
Our client is a reputable insurance group and they are now looking for multiple Project Managers / Business Analysts (up to Senior Manager grade, renewable contract with possibility to turn perm) for their upcoming agile-scaled global and regional projects. The ideal candidate will come from an insurance background with solid experience in user-centric digital transformation and strong product knowledge.
Principal Responsibilities - Project Manager
- Enhance the claims management and network management capability of the Employee Benefits (Group Medical/Group Life) business.
- Liaise with EB Business and EB Operations to help drive the definition and implementation of claims management and network management capabilities, going through all appropriate risk and compliance approvals.
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks.
- Manage and plan resources, responsibilities and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio
- Drive the adoption of group project standards and work in alignment with group project methodology at all times.
- Lead the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives
- Experience in working on large transformation on Group Medical and Group life products with specific experience around claims management and network management would be highly desirable
- Comfortable working with tight timelines and planning under uncertainties
- Strong project management skills with successful track record of delivering projects in a large financial market such as Hong Kong.
- Managing and building strong relationships with Stakeholders from the Hong Kong, Branch network and other Delivery Partners.
- Working with Global and remote teams across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Global mindset, demonstrates qualities of being open, dependable and connected.
- PMP, Prince 2 or Agile PM Certification is desirable.
- Project management experience with a proven track record of successful delivery of large transformation projects.
- Good understanding of wealth management products and services
Principal Responsibilities - Business Analyst
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, user research tasks and whatever appropriate to capture and develop user requirements
- Support and engage with cross functional and multi-channel teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- Assisting with the creation and design of process flows, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the understanding of sales customer journey
- Liaising with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document design options and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Identify and document scenarios and user acceptance criteria and assist the test manager for the User Acceptance Test completion
- Assist the business parties with the change management activities to ensure successful project implementation
- Bachelor's degree in related field or commensurate practical experience
- Life and General Insurance experience preferred
- Previous experiences in a Business Analyst Role
- Agile methodology and ways of working experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives
- Ability to think innovatively to find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data
- Experience in developing business case, business requirements, and impact assessments
- Awareness of the testing process and experience of performing testing
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Experience of process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
- Proven experience of Agile way of working (e.g. JIRA and Confluence)