A well-established insurance company is setting up their new digital business in Hong Kong and looking for a strong QA Engineer to join the team.
You will do:
• Lead software test projects
• Design, develop, execute, and maintain manual tests and test data
• Reviewing and analyzing results of test cases and exercises
• Analyze failures and collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure root cause is investigated
• Drive efficiencies to improve process and technical implementations Preparing documentation summarizing test results and providing clear status reports
• Communicating with developers on and business team clients on specific application issues
• Prioritizing QA issues and facilitate issue resolution
• Working with product or project managers to establish timing and ensure timely completion of QA elements
• Work in close collaboration with software developers and other test engineers to produce high quality products
• Developing and maintain QA guidelines and process documentation
• Minimum 4 years' QA experience on web applications in production environments
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science (or other related field i.e., Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, International equivalent) or equivalent work experience
• Experience with various testing methodologies and areas of focus, including regression testing, ad-hoc testing, security testing, user interface testing, integration testing, and user acceptance
• You must be a high achiever, ambitious, willing to learn and aiming to be a rock star
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Comfort level with detailed math problems (as applicable to a financial services application)
• Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
These skills are a not required but are a plus:
• Experience in defining test environment requirements, set-up, and management.
• Experience in multi-platform testing (desktop, mobile).