An extremely well-funded crypto fund in stealth mode is currently looking to hire an experienced Quantitative Trader to spearhead and run a new trading desk in their firm. The ideal candidate will have experience not only developing and implementing fully automated, high frequency trading strategies but also have applied experience managing traders, quant researchers and developer.
Responsibilities of Lead Trader - Cryptocurrencies:
- Lead the firm's crypto trading efforts (HFT market making).
- Conduct alpha research, portfolio optimization, and alpha blending to maximize returns from each signal.
- Manage an existing global team of traders, quant researchers and developers.
- Collaborate with CEO and CTO to spearhead idea generation around the fund and its performance.
Requirements of Head of Trading - Cryptocurrencies:
- 5 + years of experience in the systematic trading space.
- Expertise in Python/C++.
- A passion to capitalize within the cryptocurrency landscape.
- Advanced quantitative discipline (Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics etc.).