The Quantitative Risk Analyst will have the gollowing responsibilities:
· Work closely with the Senior Risk Manager based France in order to secure the quantitative monitoring of equity market risks for the discretionary and systematic teams in Asia and New York.
· Conduct research and develop risk analysis tools. These tools are based on numerous mathematical notions. E.g. statistical and econometric modeling of equity portfolios, multi-factor modeling, and indicator predictions using machine learning algorithms (Logistic Regression, Random Forests, k-NN, etc.)
· Production of daily and weekly risk reports, with an aim to monitor and explain the evolution of risks within equity portfolios, as well as in the various financial markets more generally.
· Master’s degree (BAC + 5) or higher in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or Computer Science
· Possess 2-5 years of work experience in quantitative finance or data science
· Possess strong proficiency in quantitative programming (Python, MATLAB, R, SQL, Dask, Spark etc.)
· Capability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
· Organisational and interpersonal skills
· Fluent English is preferred