Quantitative Portfolio Manager for Global CTA Strategy. Remote or oversea office option available
About the Company:
One of the top 3 CTA quantitative fund from China is setting up new office Hong Kong and we are looking for a PM to develop and run the global CTA strategy here. The PM will not need to bear back-end costs for this role, e.g.: risk/development/data costs. Company's share option and seat of partnership is opened for discussion for qualified candidates.
- Generate new ideas to develop global CTA trading strategies.
- Manage and optimize the risk-adjusted return of global CTA portfolios.
- Lead a team to perform extensive quantitative analysis of large financial data to apply the entire process of signal investigations, from idea generation, data gathering research/analysis, through to signal implementation.
- Enhance technology toolset for research.
- Significant experience in quantitative investment, with an in-depth knowledge of global CTA strategy research, modeling, portfolio construction and optimization, and risk management.
- Experience in managing a team of quant researchers is a plus.
- PM candidates should have an exceptional track record of managing a portfolio with CTA strategies in their current or previous roles.
- Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. degree in a quantitative subject such as Computer Science /Engineering / Finance / Mathematics, or other relevant fields.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficiency with C++ and/or Python