Our client, a well-established investment bank, is hiring a Quantitative Researcher for the Equity Research department.
- Responsible for equity quantitative research focusing on equity alpha model
- Publish and provide quantitative research reports to clients
- Develop and maintain the quantitative alpha model
- Continuously improve model performance with new possible factors
- Perform back testing on model and produce simulative trade reports for model performance analysis
- 3+ years of quantitative researcher/modeling experience in Equities
- Bachelors or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, or any related discipline
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Strong in R, Matlab, Python and/or C/C++ with extensive database experience
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thanks.