The incumbent will support the Quark team in Hong Kong and Singapore to work out both internal and external business operations, compliance, project management and execution. He/she will coordinate with different stakeholders with an aim to maximize the operation and project efficiency, to ensure a quality and professional execution. The incumber will partner with Shanghai Quark team for across-location team work and business agenda.
- Report to Quark team Head in providing day-to-day administration and operations support. To attend business meetings with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the time schedule, agenda, workflow and actions are in good manner. Be responsible for meeting materials, preparation and coordination work, before & after the meeting.
- For the internal, work closely with all functional Departments including Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Client Solutions, Operations team…etc to sustain the productivity and operation efficiencies.
- For the external, work with service providers, vendors and/or professional firms to ensure the operations and compliance agenda are in place.
- Ensure the project timeline and approval matrix implementation. Able to manage complex projects and multi tasks.
- Assist in conducting market research such as the trends, regulatory changes, product updates; to provide the relevant reports and analysis to team and management for reference.
- Gather, analyse and interpret external and internal data and numbers, to write reports & presentation for reference.
- Help prepare presentation, speech materials and FAQs for external business forum and roadshow activities.
- Maintain relationships with various stakeholders, both internal and external, across departments as well as locations. To consolidate feedback and comments, to counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- To provide team administration support and coordination.
- Other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business management or other related fields.
- 4-5 years’ experience in project management, coordination and business analysis & reporting work. Working experience gained from fintech, financial institution or technology firm is a plus.
- Practical experience in partnering with senior executive to roll out strategic plan and execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both Chinese (Mandarin) and English. Preferably with a solid experience working with China Team and to prepare both regular & ad-hoc reports in Chinese.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight. Good sense in number and data presentation.
- Positive attitude and enjoy working with different departments and stakeholders. Eager to learn and with a passion in blockchain & digital asset industry.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Join us in our mission to make a lasting contribution to the digital asset community!