Our Client is a Top-Tier Real Estate Fund House and is looking for an Associate to Manager to join their team.
This position will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of asset management work including leasing, marketing, asset planning, asset enhancement, financial management and property management of HK retail and commercial portfolio and projects owned by the Company.
This position reports directly to Vice President, Asset Management, Commercial & Retail, or any other persons assigned by the Company from time to time.
• Responsible for the execution of asset management strategies for different assets including market positioning of assets, sourcing clients through various channels, negotiations to lease execution
• Identify potential areas of asset enhancement initiatives and work with different departments for execution
• Lead the investors property tours occasionally during due diligence, operation and disposal stage of different assets
• Prepare monthly reforecast and annual business plan of different portfolios
• Any other duties or special tasks assigned by the Company
Competencies: (knowledge and soft skill requirements):
• Passion in asset management of Commercial and Retail portfolio in Hong Kong
• Excellent English and Chinese written communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• Good time management skills and multi-tasking skills
• Responsible, organized, detail-oriented, and creative
• Able to work independently, flexible, self-motivated and a team player
Experience and Qualifications:
• University degree in marketing, real estate, surveying and any related disciplines
• 6-8 years of work experience in real estate management, asset management, shopping malls or office leasing in developers, consultancies, real estate funds etc.
• 6-8 years of work experience in other business sectors with passion in real estate will also be considered
• Less than 6-8 years of relevant work experience will be considered as Associate II (Assistant Manager), Asset Management
• With passion to take up multi-tasking job in real estate industry
• Preferably with experience in handling multi-projects in Hong Kong