Joining the team as a Associate/Senior Associate, you will be responsible for:
• you will play a key role in leading the execution of deals and coaching analysts on the whole deal process including taking responsibility for supervising financial models and valuations.
• Prepare Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
• Conduct market research and analysis to generate investment opportunities and strategies.
• Business travel for due diligence work
Interested candidates must:
• 2-5 years overall working experience with at least 2 years PE buy side investment experience. Candidate with over 5 years of experience may consider as VP.
• Deal track record in SEA or Austrlia would be preferred (not a must)
• Excellent English communicatiom skills. Candidate who speaks fluent mandarin would be also exposed to China deals.
• Be highly driven, motivated and eager to build an investment career with a leading PE group.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: Jovid.Tong@onearw.com