A reputable global asset manager is looking to bring a RFP Specialist/Manager onto their team based in Hong Kong. The company is fast growing and offers exceptional long-term career prospects. The role covers the list of tasks focusing on activities related to tender proposal writing, along with other marketing core tasks. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years in RFPs/DDQs and/or marketing support experience.
- Engage in marketing activities related to tender proposal writing for new clients, existing clients and prospects.
- Lead and support in Requests for Proposals, Requests for Information, Due Diligence Questionnaires and Fund Onboarding Questionnaires.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to customize responses to meet investors' needs or requirements.
- Support in other marketing-related tasks or any ad hoc initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- 8-10 years of RFPs/DDQs and/or marketing support experience;
- Knowledge of equities and fixed income; Understanding ETFs, hedge funds and private equities is a plus;