See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain the customer relationship with large and medium size Chinese Enterprise clients, provide one-stop, cross border tailor made banking solution for the client;
- The primary RM to explore the the biz opportunities, lead the marketing calls and client meetings, prepare credit applications and transaction executions;
- Work with industry team, product team to explore more cross sell and connectivity sales.
- Drive digital B2S supply chain deals with platform / IBG 12 anchor clients, from structuring to execution, collaborating with BU/SU stakeholders in HK, China and across the Group
- Coach junior RM on credit application preparation and daily transaction executions and follow ups.
- University graduate with major in either BBA, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing or related disciplines
- Good understanding of commercial banking products and services and HK-China cross-border RMB products
- 5+ years of relationship management experience in large corporate or middle market segments and GBA segments
- Solid experience in cross-selling cash management, trade / factoring, treasury products, etc
- Equipped with knowledge or experience in equity / debt capital market, M&A, and other investment banking products is a plus
- Strong credit assessment skills and good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.