RM, Middle Market (Licensed)
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- To identify potential business opportunities from both new and existing customers.
- To structure credit facilities to meet customer's requirement as well as to protect our Bank's interest.
- To negotiate pricing arrangement with customers.
- To monitor account performance to ensure good utilization of facilities and to control overdue situations.
- To provide prompt and courteous response to customer inquiries in respect of all aspects of banking operations.
- To liaise with other departments to solve problems encountered by customers.
- To obtain up-to-date market information in the baking industry and help develop new products.
- To comply with all regulatory requirements imposed by regulatory authorities, and policies, standards, lending guidelines and procedures of the Bank.
- To perform regulated activities, type 1 and 4 specified under the Securities and Futures Ordinance (SFO).
- To comply with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA and other regulator bodies. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC.
- Minimum 4 year's commercial banking experience
- Preferably degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics
- Good credit evaluation skill
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- PRC Cross border business experience
- Good teamwork spirit
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4) with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7& 8; or equivalent