Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Wealth and Personal Banking - Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 270 branches and service outlets, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as RM Performance Management Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Assist in defining and establishing framework and mechanism to oversee and communicate the financial and non-financial performance of different streams of CRM in comprehensive perspectives to senior and sales management for performance evaluation and improvement
- Prepare and consolidate qualitative and quantitative information of CRMs performance for the input of quarterly, annually incentive and performance rating calibration to assure right behavior are properly recognized for better staff motivation
- Conduct analysis and advise relevant data to sales management to better understand and manage CRMs performance
- Work closely with different levels of sales management and CRMs to collect qualitative information of CRMs to have all-round understanding their performance
- Work with different teams under the CRM stream management function and relevant business units to constitute solutions for improving and recognizing CRMs performance
- University degree with a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Customer centric mindset and ability to manage complex interactions effectively
- Shown strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Ability to bring divergent ideas to create new and valuable solutions
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.