About the Company
Join a French MNC, which provides IT services and is one of the world's largest consulting, outsourcing and professional services companies with almost 180,000 employees in over 40 countries. You will be a React Native Developer to be based at our client’s site.
What you will be doing
As a React Native Developer you will be responsible for developing/ engineering activities on project and programs of all sizes. You will be able to understand our client’s business needs and be able to creatively shape and refine solutions to meet those needs. In guiding and advising clients to help them develop and refine requirements, you must be able to quickly establish your credibility with client staff at all levels.
- Work as a part of a small team that includes other react native developers, designers, QA experts, and managers
- Build app and UI components from prototypes and wireframes
- Work with native modules as and when required
- Use Native APIs for tight integrations with both platforms – Android and iOS
- Write automated tests to ensure error-free code and performance
- Improve front-end performance by eliminating performance bottlenecks
- Create front-end modules with maximum code reusability and efficiency
- Implement clean, smooth animations to provide an excellent user interface
- Work with third-party dependencies and APIs
- Work with Redux architecture to improve performance of the websites/mobile apps
- Coordinate with the cross-functional teams to build apps in stipulated time/budget.