Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with over $512 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Blackstone’s Real Estate Asset Management Group expects Analysts to be engaged in all aspects of real estate asset management including post acquisition transition, valuation, budgeting and working closely with Blackstone's portfolio companies and acquisition team. Analysts are involved in financial modeling and discussions related to leasing, restructuring, refinancing and disposition strategies. Analysts will also have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of projects and be staffed on a number of assignments at one time. Due to the relatively small size of the professional staff, Analysts are able to assume integral roles on deal teams.
Main responsibilities will include:
- financial analysis and valuation
- financial modeling
- market research
- management of external advisors and partners
- development of presentations
- drafting of memoranda for internal and external use
- project management and coordination amongst internal and external teams
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate should have:
- 5+ years' relevant experience ideally gained from Real Estate, Finance, Consulting, Investment Banking or related industry
- strong analytical and quantitative skills
- strong communication skills and people skills
- a demonstrated ability to write effectively
- self-sufficient/ability to work independently
- excellent attention to detail
- perseverance and stamina
- be a collaborative team player
- show selfless commitment
- a desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure
- strong time management skills with ability to multi-task
- Fluency in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.