We're looking for driven recruitment consultants who are keen to have the freedom to take ownership of their desk, and enjoy doing business development.
With us you'll have a warm desk with room to grow, the flexibility to manage your time and all the tools and support you'll need to succeed. You'll do exceptionally well here with us if you're also looking to be part of a smaller, collaborative team and you have long-term career goals.
- Provide consultative services to both clients and candidates
- Build long-term relationships with existing clients and candidates
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships with new clients
- Source and connect with talent in the market through various channels
- Competitive base salary and a best-in-class commission structure (uncapped)
- Individual access to a wide range of recruitment tools like LinkedIn, JobsDB and eFinancial
- Flexible working hours and 20+ days of paid leave per year
- Chances to win annual trips throughout the region and quarterly lunches at some of Hong Kong's most elite restaurants as part of our recognition schemes
- Tailor-made training to support your career goals
- Your wellbeing is important to us so each quarter you'll have extra time off to focus on yourself
- CSR is at the heart of our company so there will be lots of opportunities to give back to the community
We're looking for:
- People that want to contribute to our culture and values
- Candidates with experience in the Recruitment Industry or a Tech background
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starters with the ability to thrive and meet our clients' expectations
- Cantonese, English or Mandarin are all appreciated
About Morgan McKinley
We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 9 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Every day we go beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success means our success.