The Recruitment Specialist provides administrative support to the regional Talent Acquisition team by being an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building partnerships with managers and candidates. The core responsibilities include high quality administration with an outstanding ability to multi - task as well as superior organizational skills.
The Talent Acquisition team provides tactical and strategic solutions with the aim of constantly attracting and hiring diverse professionals to the business and is an integral part of the Human Resources function. It relies on the Recruitment Specialist for proactive end- to- end delivery of an efficient candidate care process for the business.
Purpose of your role
The Recruitment Specialist provides administrative support to the regional Talent Acquisition team by being an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building partnerships with managers and candidates. The core responsibilities include high quality administration with an outstanding ability to multi - task as well as superior organizational skills. It requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times and is able to deliver in a fast - paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change.
Contact Candidates and/or Agencies and Hiring Managers to coordinate and schedule interviews with clear and precise instructions. Book resources for interviews which will include travel and lodging if candidate is from overseas. Ensure timely scheduling as per the SLA.
- Complex scheduling with all levels of stakeholders across the globe ensuring candidate engagement throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Escalation point for any last minute interview requirements, act as point of contact for candidate, Hiring Manger or Recruiter
- Build strong working relationships with Hiring Managers, business stakeholders, HR resource groups and Agencies
- Follow up on interview feedback from hiring managers and interviewers
- Ensure data integrity of job requisitions, candidate details and offer details with the HRIS - Workday
- Document, track, and maintain records and status of engagements in the tracking system
- Kick-off pre-joining and on-boarding activities; e.g. background screening, visa application, etc.
- Ensure timely completion of background checks and visa approval by monitoring closely and escalate as needed. Follow up with candidates, recruiters, agencies, background screening team and vendor for visa processing.
- Create and send offer letters.
- Generate periodic recruitment reports, prepare ad-hoc reporting and presentation as required
- Drive process improvements efficiencies on an ongoing basis
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
Experience and Qualifications Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Administrator with demonstrated ability to execute responsibilities in a highly regulated, confidential environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and proactive approach to duties
- Takes ownership of job duties and drives solutions
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Strong coordination ability to aid scheduling interviews, meetings and travel, and monitor details accordingly.
- Ability to communicate professionally, with excellent phone skills (answer, announce, and transfer calls)
- Prior experience of Recruitment Coordination preferred
- Proficiency with HRIS system, Microsoft Office including: Word and Excel
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Multi-tasking and processing high volumes of work within tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Collaborative, solicits feedback. Expresses self clearly and resolves conflict in a timely fashion. Demonstrates professionalism and integrity.