Our client is a top-tier multinational law firm currently looking for a Head of Business Development in Hong Kong, a role for candidates seeking regional exposure, senior stakeholder relationship and global mobility.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Cultivate strong relationships across multinational business professional teams & practice areas
- Supervise pitch projects through collaborating with global branding & communication teams
- Lead strategic revenue generation opportunities across practise areas, sectors and assess market trends for present & future needs
- Provide leadership support for marketing activities by collaborating closely with BCM teams
- Foster a culture of curiosity & innovation through your mentorship & providing consistent support across teams
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A degree qualification, ideally in management, business, marketing, strategy, etc. and a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Exposure to L&DR preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook; proficiency in CRM systems essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and strong in written and spoken English, Mandarin would be a plus
- Understands the importance of working with a team & thrives in a scale-up environment
Please contact Nav Gill or email your cv directly in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.