- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- SOCIETE GENERALE HK
- 20 Jan 19
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public-sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The key role of the Finance department is the supervision of the accounting, controlling function and performing required analysis impacting the financial performance Corporate & Investment Banking Activities in Asia.
Within Finance, PFS ("Pilotage Financier Strategique", ie Strategic Financial Steering) oversees Financial monitoring of all the Support Functions¹ providing analysis and support with all their financial issues and development strategies
As the Regional DFO, your missions will be to:
- Ensure the production and certification of the key financial metrics for Support Units in Asia.
- Provide a relevant and timely analysis of the Costs and Headcount to the Department's Head and the Finance Senior Management.
- Act as trusted advisor to the management and the control tower for the CFOs throughout the fiscal year.
- Deliver ad-hoc studies on key metric for the senior management.
- Active participation in the management control community with DFIN/PFS, DFIN/FNA & DFIN/MAR during the key milestones of the year (e.g. Forecasting, Budgeting, Quarterly publications)
- Lead a regular review of our processes and procedures to cater to new business requests, improve operational efficiency through Digitalization or Process optimization
- Ensure risk controls and regulation compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills; to be able to communicate convincingly at all levels with the key decision makers in the relevant business lines and elsewhere within the investment bank.
- Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive.
- Hold a relevant bachelor's or master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling or similar
- At least 3 years working experience in Finance or Audit, familiar function preferred.
- Fluent English is mandatory, with French and/or Chinese would be a plus
- Energetic and self-motivated with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple tasks/deadlines.
- Team player, enjoy sharing information.
- Compliant with confidentiality requirements.
- Ability to work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities and high demands.
- Open to innovative ideas, creative and hard working.