Regional Demand Planner - APAC
What's the role?
Bloomberg Supply Chain is seeking for a Demand Planner to be a part of the APAC Supply Chain Planning team, who will forecast customer equipment demand, position inventory availability for APAC and balance demand & supply requirement of Bloomberg customer equipment and materials. The Demand Planner will collaborate closely with business stakeholders and operations in order to deliver the best service quality to Bloomberg customers. What will you do:
You need to have:
- Develop demand forecast for 40+ key SKUs across APAC region to best anticipate internal and external customers' needs
- Monitor actual demand vs forecast to proactively communicate with supply planners and operations team to mitigate stock availability risks
- Review forecast accuracy and bias against target on monthly basis, to explain variance and demand trending with actions for improvement
- Work with various stakeholders in different business markets to understand demand drivers, market trends and business strategy in different sales regions
- Contribute to annual budget plan with input on full year's demand projection from APAC region
- Forecast and manage hardware projects for internal and external customers, aligning timeline and quantity with stakeholders
- Maintain master data in planning system to ensure forecast on the SKUs that synchronize with supply plan in hardware NPI and EOL process
- Involve in projects for system enhancement, automation, continuous process improvements, and etc.
If this sounds like you:
- 5-7 years of Planning experience
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- Proven knowledge in forecasting and inventory management
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of SAP IBP and APO is preferred
- Fluency in English is required
Apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.