Our client is a leading global financial services company headquartered in the US. They are currently looking for a Regional Head of Middle Office to lead its trade support, sales support and on-boarding services to the business. This role will cover countries include Hong Kong, Singapore, Greater China, and Korea.
Our client has offices in over 30 countries and provide banking services to corporate, financial institutional clients, government and etc. They have a strong presence across APAC and will continue to expand into Greater China and other emerging markets.
Reporting to the Global Head of Middle Office, you are responsible for:
- Managing a team up to 18 people covering trade support, client servicing, trade reporting, client onboarding and collateral management
- Covering products including Credit, FX, Rates, Securities and Structured Products
- Working closely and advising traders and sales teams in Asia
- This will be a Manager in Charge role
- Establish regular meetings with business and functional experts in Asia
- University Degree
- 12 plus years in securities, and derivatives across APAC
- Experience working in an Investment Banking/ Global Markets environment
- Knowledge in Fixed Income Products be an advantage
Good automony to run your own team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeremy Lam on +852 2848 4711.