Our client is a well-established consulting firm with footprint across the globe. To provide better IT service to their employees, they are now inviting a passionate desktop support specialist to join their regional team in Hong Kong.
The incumbent will be responsible for
- Providing 2nd level user support to regional staff and resolve hardware, software, video conferencing and phone related issues in a timely and professional manners.
- Redirect and escalate relevant requests to relevant internal specialists or external vendors.
- Providing internal staff training on latest technologies and software applications.
- Establishing and documenting technology related internal process, guidelines and procedures.
- Installing and configuring operating systems and software according to standards.
- Undertaking projects in related to system enhancement, process streamlining and IT operation improvement.
Qualifications and Requirement
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines. Certificates in MS Technologies, CCNA, ITIL or related qualification would be a definite advantage.
- At least 5+ year of work experience in Level 1 and 2 IT support, preferably gained from multinational organizations and in a regional capacity.
- Familiar with MS/ O365 products and experience in providing support in such environment.
- Knowledge in scripting would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented mindset.
- A good team player who is able to work efficiently in a face paced and multicultural environment.
- Excellent command (spoken and written) of English is a must. Chinese language skills will be a plus but not a must.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer HKD1000 in Apple gift cards for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.hk/refer-a-friend