• An international asset management firm • Cover Greater China marketing • Experience in financial sector is required
Our client, an international asset management company, is seeking a Regional Marketing Manager to drive and coordinate marketing efforts in Greater China region.
- Responsible for above-the-line and below-the-line marketing activities in order to build the company’s profile in Asia region, especially for Greater China
- Organize events / webinars and work closely with speaker to deliver content, as well as to promote the company's value proposition, brand, and product offerings
- Work with sales and product development teams for fund launch, including delivering relevant marketing materials, planning, internal approval process, etc.
- Compose investment content (e.g. market write-ups, newsletters, web content) and ensure all materials produced are in compliance with corporate policies and regulators’ requirements
- Build and maintain relationship with regional media and PR agencies
- Assist in driving digital marketing initiatives
- University graduate with degree in Finance, Marketing or relevant discipline
- At least 7 years of relevant marketing experience within financial services, prior industry experience in asset management or fund marketing is a plus
- Strong analytical ability with excellent communications skills (written and verbal) in English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
- A result-driven team player and able to work in a diverse cultural environment
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to banking@aimHigher.com