An Invesment Bank is currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Associate to join their team.
- Top Tier Investment Bank
- Highly Regarded Corporate Culture
- Competitive Pay
- Monitoring regulatory developments in Asia Pacific
- Assessing impact of regulatory developments on the Firm's businesses
- Providing support to the Asia Pacific Regulatory Change Management Process, engaging and collaborating with the relevant regional stakeholders in the Legal and Compliance Division to ensure effective operation of the Process
- Maintaining an ongoing list of regulatory changes and up-to-date rules inventory, relevant to the firm businesses
- Preparing periodic and ad hoc reports for internal Legal and Compliance as well as external parties
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years' experience in Law, Compliance, Risk and Controls functions preferred
- Good understanding of the Asia Pacific regulatory landscape
- Proficient skills in using Microsoft systems
- Organized, good writing and oral communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cosmo Chau on +852 2833 4113 for more information.