Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
This role is in Private Wealth Management (PWM) Asia of the Firm. PWM is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region. The Project Management Team is responsible for managing the transformation agenda of the business by developing solutions along with our technology and functional groups to generate value and targeted business outcomes.
You will be facilitating automation of regulatory reports, and implementing any changes from regulation, new products, or other business initiatives to ensure regulatory reports stay accurate:
- Map out project timeline and path to execution, and create all related user stories for analysis and IT implementation
- Review HKMA and MAS regulatory requirements with Compliance, data owners and regulatory report owners and develop an interpretation documents for each regulatory report
- Investigate the data and work with stakeholders to propose solutions for data quality/availability issues
- Work closely with IT developers to provide user requirements and resolve any questions and remove blockers
- Prepare project communication materials including but not limited to status updates and steering committee presentations. Act as chair for working groups
- Manage and undertake end-to-end project tasks from requirement analysis/documentation, and UAT management (including UAT test script) to implementation support.
- Track project and ensure all tasks are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage and reconcile conflicts on resource and expectations between stakeholders. Responsible for escalation when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree with majoring in business, accounting, finance, or related disciplines.
- Between 3-5 years’ experience in project management, regulatory reporting, operations product support or finance reporting.
- Experienced with investment products in Investment or Private Banking is an advantage.
- Self-motivated with a solution focused mindset and an ability to work well and deliver under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build relationships, influence and manage stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate complex topics effectively at all levels of management and across different business functions.
- Experience in Agile development practice, Design Thinking or User Centered Design is a plus.
- Good command of Chinese (including Putonghua) will be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in a top-tier global investment bank
- The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- The career development opportunities with attractive salary