About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to Branch Manager, you will be responsible for soliciting new banking accounts acquisition and activation, from sources identified and assigned by the Bank, and generate referrals for other green products to relevant business units. Job Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Meet and exceed activities target assigned;
- Conduct proactive outbound calls from customer leads and invite customers to open new bank accounts which include, but not limit to, securities/investment account, VIP Banking, YOU Banking;
- Ensure activation of securities/investment accounts by inviting customers to perform the first investment transction;
- Passing successfully activated accounts to Sky RM units for further relationship management;
- Cross-sell other green products as directed by the Bank from time to time and create sales referrals to branch colleagues or other departments as appropriate;
- Maintain accurate record keeping using prevailing branch systems;
- Uphold Bank branding and image by conducting tasks professionally and interact with customers courteously;
- Handle customer enquiries and provide relevant services within own capacity. Refer the enquiries duly to relevant parties should it be beyond own capacity;
- Participate in localized or off-site promotional activities
- University degree with 1 year or secondary education with 2 years' branch frontline customer service experience in banking industry
- Passes in HKSI paper 1, 7 & 8 ; holders of IIQE paper 1, 2 & 3 an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.