Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Relationship Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Grow and retain existing portfolio by presenting trade solutions and services to customers, and achieve financial targets;
- Develop rapport with new prospects, adopting a persuasive approach and with professional propositions to convert the prospects into our clients;
- Establish cordial relationship with internal stakeholders to meet customer needs with superior service standard;
- Ensure compliance and relevant control measures to minimize risk exposure.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 5 years' banking experience, with knowledge of trade finance and ability to make convincing sales presentation to clients;
- Holder of Enhanced Competency Framework - Credit Risk Management (ECF-CRM) is preferred;
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure;
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage;
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Relationship Manager.
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.