Our Client, a fast-growing bank, is now looking for experienced Relationship Manager, MME in commercial banking.
- Expand existing relationships and onboard new commercial clients (MME)
- Maintain and strengthen business relationship with clients
- Promote commercial banking products
- Manage clients' portfolios and prepare credit proposals
- Manage credit risk and ensure compliance with policy and regulations by providing insights on credit stress tests
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- 5+ years in corporate/commercial banking
- Possess a strong ability to develop a network of MME clients
- Sales-driven and self-motivated with good communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a must
Please email your full resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference N21120 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.