Relationship Manager, Corporate Partnerships
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Proactively develop and acquire new business through deepening relationships, building business networks to achieve designated business targets.
- Identify potential opportunities to expand the coverage of Corporate Partnerships network.
- Deliver excellent banking services, integrating our capabilities into customers strategic business need.
- Provide one stop financial solutions to proactively identify products and services that are most suitable to client.
- Cross-sell and answer client enquiries on Retail Banking Product for the employee of Corporate Clients include but not limit to Partner Capital Loan, Personal Loan referral, MPF referral, Merchant Solution, Payroll, Card...etc.
- Achieve / Exceed the NSR targets against individual score card.
- Work closely with Product Specialists Dept. to ensure a consistent approach to client management, marketing and product positioning in the Corporate Partnerships Team.
- Foster client relationship and client experience and drive service to sales.
Risk Management and Control
- Ensure comply with external and internal regulations and policies. Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct. Understand and adhere to the Bank's Risk Policies.
- Comply with all Anti Money Laundering prevention procedures, report any suspicious activity to line manager and Financial Crime Risk Dept.
- Ensure KYC/CDD compliance for all new to bank and existing customer. Exercise risk assessment for new customers by following all necessary procedures of KYC.
- Ensure effective complaint management.
- No fail audit and enhance control and process to minimize audit recommendations.
Sales Governance and Operational Risk Management
- Follow operating and instructions / procedures, understand duties and responsibilities and the need to seek clarification or escalate issues in timely manner.
- Complete e-learning on time, attend training, on the job training adequate to undertake full duties and responsibilities to prevent any operational risk.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.