- The role of the Private Wealth Management Relationship Manager (RM) is to understand the client requirement, ensure superior service and provide regular updates to the client on financial markets developments and on clients’ portfolios
- Acquire High Net-Worth Clients & manage existing relationships.
- Provide appropriate investment advise to the clients based on their needs and risk profile in conjunction with the house views on various products and asset classes.
- Conducting financial mapping of clients to analyze key parameters including risk profile, asset allocation, investment horizon and liquidity needs.
- Customize portfolio proposals for clients through allocation of client funds into products across fund, equity and other asset classes.
- Actively review and monitoring of client's AUM through timely buy/sell/hold calls triggered by clients' preferred allocation.
- Responsible for targeting towards the AUM growth & revenue generation from the relationships with CMBI Wealth Management.
- Responsible for complying with regulatory compliance as set out by relevant authorities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 7-10 years of experience preferred
- Previous client relationship management skills
- Solid product knowledge (eg, funds, equities, margin financing, insurance, structured product)
- Bachelor degree or above in business related major
- Good communication skills and preferably strong Mandarin speaking and writing ability