Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 260 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Relationship Support Officer I. Principal responsibilities
- Provide efficient, direct support to Relationship Manager in delivering a consistent, high quality customer services to maintain active customer contact and improve portfolio intimacy and customer connectivity including answer incoming phone calls for Relationship Manager
- Strengthen customer relationship with Relationship Manager by proactively fulfilling their Retail Banking needs so as to improve customer satisfaction
- Proactively solicit business referral to support Relationship Manager to grow their business portfolio & activity planning
- Initiate and maintain effective communication and cooperation with paired Relationship Manager in achieving business target
- To ensure smooth daily administrative and operations support are right in place for Relationship Manger in handling customers and working counterparts related matters
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a related discipline OR other relevant qualification is preferable
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in banking/financial services work experience.
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua will be an advantage
- Good understanding of banking products market trend, product knowledge, and product development
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Pass the IIQE and fulfil the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Regulator
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.