Excellent career path and package A Permanent Role Release Manager
- Plan the release of project deliverables and release life cycle.
- Communicate all key release plans, commitments and changes including requirements, scope changes and schedule.
- Ensure compliance to entry and exit governance criteria on every deployment
- Work closely with teams of developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release.
- Conduct release reviews and producing implementation plans.
- Bachelor degree holder in Information System or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in release management
- Knowledgeable in JAVA, Micro Services, Mobile App dev tools, DevOps and automation
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines, and possible stretch when needed.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and creative problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese