- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– train, cultivate and retain great people on reporting and analytics services
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience along with the team members in carrying out preparation, submission and compliance in connection with local reporting and regulatory requirements
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– see that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
- Proactively champion to internal clients for the new reporting services, in particular metric reporting, dashboard and distribution tools, robotic programs etc.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Reporting and Analytics Services Team in Hong Kong.
- produce and distribute best in class reporting products and analysis that enables compliance and confident decision-making throughout UBS.
- Meet client and stakeholder requirements for an integrated provision of reporting products and services
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– experience in a role like this
– knowledge of wealth management and assets management businesses
– team management experience
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– an aptitude for information technology (for learning management system usage and other tools)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems (you can't be replaced by a robot)
– an excellent communicator
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– fluent in english, cantonese and mandarin
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.