A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in Hong Kong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
- Conduct research analysis and write in depth reports on healthcare companies under coverage;
- Building, maintaining and updating company forecast and valuation models;
- Interact with industry contacts, investor relations personnel and senior management at covered companies;
- Generate investment ideas to portfolio managers (with the potential to become specialist portfolio manager him/herself in the future);
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in finance or healthcare related disciplines from recognized university;
- 2-5 years of bottom-up healthcare sector equity research experience;
- Sell-side or buy-side Research Analyst experience preferred;
- US/Europe Health Care coverage experience preferred;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese with fluency in Mandarin;
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated, diligent, independent thinker and efficient team player.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.