This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join one of the leading executive search firms as a Research Associate to assist Consultants in search execution and business development. Research Associate plays an important role during the course of each search and they are key to the success of an assignment. It is also an ideal starting point to develop a career in the recruitment industry.
- Perform research and collect market data and intelligence of candidates.
- Conduct initial phone interviews of potential talents.
- Personal interview with qualified candidates.
- Produce necessary reports and supporting documents for candidate presentation.
- Manage the entire search process / talent mapping / candidate and client management.
- Provide Presearch and Business Development support for the team.
- Gather industry trends and market updates including hot functions, salary and hiring trends for the Marketing Communications team.
- Bachelor's Degree holder from a reputable University
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Proactive, result-oriented and a good team player
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people from all levels
- Always ready for all challenges with a “can do” attitude
- Inquisitive with an eagerness to learn
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
About Bó Lè
Bó Lè is one of the largest executive search firms in Asia with a well-developed network. We have 200+ experienced consultants, researchers and support staff including Finance and Accounting, IT, in-house Recruitment and Training, and Marketing and Communication Specialists. For more information, please visit our website at www.bo-le.com.