Research Director, Hong Kong
Global Asset Manager with over 100 billion USD AUM, looking to hire a Research Director to join the global ETF research team in Hong Kong.
You will be a key point person for the firm on ETFs and develop strong relationships with senior decision makers. Excellent opportunity to develop the Asian market for this Global product.
Suitable Candidates will be responsible for :
- Developing relationships and communicating information on ETFs and the firms insights to a range of professional investors and senior decision markers.
- Monitoring and analysing recent news, research, earnings, and economic data for a variety of countries, industries, and companies relevant to ETFs
- Preparing weekly and ad-hoc research notes or trade ideas for Asian investors, brokerages, and portfolio managers.
- Performing analysis and responding to client questions about ETF methodology, product comparisons, firm outlook, performance attribution, fundamentals, and macro-drivers.... as well as conducting regular and ad-hoc research projects for internal and external stakeholders on a range of topics relevant to our ETFs or the ETF industry in Asia
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of insightful and engaging research content, including reports, factsheets, presentations, and research notes
- Standing as an established member of the Asian ETF industry, by attending conferences, events, and building relationships with other members of the local ETF ecosystem
Suitable candidates must have:
- 10 years of experience in financial research and analysis, sales and trading, portfolio management etc - Strong ETF product knowledge and strong relationships
- Eligibility to work in Hong Kong
- SFC type 1 license
- Fluency in Mandarin and English