Our Client is an established Asset Management group in Hong Kong with 6- 8 years' experience. They are now looking for a high calibre for business expansion.
- Act as a Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to mainly supervise on SFC Type 1, 2 & 9Regulated Activities
- Supervise on sales & trading and operations
- Lead a team of account executives and business development officers
- Provide advice and support to top management in discretionary accounts management
- Assist top management in strategic activities and daily operations in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and applicable laws as well as credit and risk control management
- Formulate, review and update the operational procedures to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Assist in communicating with regulatory bodies
- A holder of bachelor degree or above
- Possess 5+ years of solid experience in brokerage and licensed corporations in capacity of supervising regulated activities in Type 1, 2 & 9
- Current holder of SFC Responsible Office license for Type 1, 2 or 9
- Obtain sound knowledge of HKEx listing rules, SFO, SFC codes and guidelines, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management controls
- Possess strong leadership, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient at Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Candidates who look for full time or flexible hours are welcome to apply
- Please submit your full resume, CE No. and current & expected packages to us. Applications with insufficient information will not be processed.