- As a Responsible Officer to supervise SFC Type 4 & 9 regulated activities, including fund management
- Provide advice and support to the management on strategic activities and daily operations
- Manage and supervise the operations of the business activities
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements and company guidelines
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other related disciplines
- Holding SFC Type 4 & 9 RO Licenses
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience including at least 3 years of fund management experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send the full resume (Chinese and English) with current & expected salaries by clicking "Apply ".
For further information, please feel free to contact 3521 4524 for a discussion. The information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after the recruitment cycle.