Job description Join our fast-growing wealth management teams in Asia
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our Retail Banking Trainee Programme
, which offers new graduate s and early careerist a promising career with our retail banking business. Programme Details
We’re currently hiring early career individuals, including new graduates from universities, to join our 21-month development programme. It’s a great entry point into HSBC, where you will undergo comprehensive training both in the classroom and on-the-job in branches. You’ll work closely with our product specialist and senior leaders and be given responsibilities as an opportunity to develop your skills and gai practical experiences.
On completing the 21- month, fast-tracked programme, you’ll be promoted to a Premier Relationship Manager, positioned for a successful career in our HSBC Retail Business. The Programme includes:
- An introductory orientation week
- Classroom and on-the-job training, covering technical, practical, and leadership development
- Job rotations and shadowing opportunities in our branches
- Professional qualifications accredited by IIQE and HKSI
- Coaching and mentoring sessions with our senior leaders with regular exchange sessions
- Exposure to building a people network across Business Lines through cross-functional collaboration
- Buddy system with other trainees for mutual support
Requirements Who are we looking for?
Apply today to accelerate your retail banking career. You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- University degree holder in any discipline
- Recent university graduate with less than 2 years of working experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese or Mandarin
- Interest in developing a career in retail banking.
- Self-motivated with a positive working attitude and willingness to accept challenges
- Strong customer-centric mindset with commitment to deliver exceptional quality service
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs through a broad range of products and services
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.