Retail Credit Manager / Officer (Credit Policy - PB)
- Develop and prepare retail credit portfolio management reports on regular basis for asset quality monitoring and reporting in response to credit policy formulation, business strategy, market environment, the Bank and regulator's standards and guidelines.
- Perform credit data analysis to identify potential credit risks and provide recommendations on appropriate risk mitigation measures.
- Provide analytic for supporting credit policy formulation, regular review and enhancement (if needed).
- Enhance the regular credit reports continuously in order to streamline, centralize and manage the reporting data easily.
- University degree holder, preferably in business management, economics, statistics, data science and technology, Fin-tech, finance, risk management related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience, preferably in credit risk management, MIS / analytic function of consumer lending business in financial institution/bank
- Sound knowledge of retail credit industry
- Good analytical skills, detail-minded and proficient in using SAS, Microsoft Excel (VBA) and SQL
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Retail Credit Manager.